Thursday 6 February 2014

Review: Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

So as I mentioned in my Superdrug Haul post last week, I just got this new cleanser, and now I've been using it for a week I thought I'd share my opinions on it!

To start off with, my skin is oily in the T-zone and the chin, and I've struggle with acne although I have a prescription face cream which helps me to keep on top of it. In a face wash I look for something that will control the oil and help reduce the amount of blemishes that I get.

The product comes in a pump top bottle, and although it hardly looks pretty it is very practical, and I like that there's no fiddly lid to remove to get at the pump (little things make a difference!). About half a pump is enough for my whole face.

It's a gel formula and forms a really nice lather, but be very careful not to get it in your ice because it stings like an absolute b****! It takes off any make up that I might have on my face, and leaves my skin feeling so refreshed, and with a tingly feeling, which I really like! There wasn't much of a tight or dry feeling which often occurs with face washes of this type, so I don't think it's limited to those with oily skin.

I've used it every night for a week (with the Superdrug Peppermint and Tea Tree foaming face wash in the mornings) and my skin is looking great! The amount of blemishes have noticeably decreased and my skin has been feeling healthier.

Considering this product was on sale when I bought it (I paid £3.29) I would definitely recommend it, I think I'll repurchase when I finish it even if I do have to pay £4.99 for it.

No comments: